The Route (Click to zoom)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hotel Rest

Rest Day in Kuqa
September 27th
0km

Spent the day relaxing in our hotel. We have internet in our room, although it cuts in and out frequently to my great annoyance. The lights in the room also seem to turn themselves on and off randomly. I think they have motion detectors, because they go off if you sit still too long and turn on again if you flail around ridiculously.

Did half of my laundry myself, since the hotel was charging US$1.50 for each pair of socks. Just gave them the cycling shorts and tops, which need to get really clean. Ben changed the grip on my handlebars which had ripped and been unraveling since my fall back in Turkey. I washed my bike again, since it got covered in mud when it rained. Spent a bunch of time looking at Toronto condos online. Going to see if my mom can rent me something that will be available when I get back in December.

No comments: