The Route (Click to zoom)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

2 - Auspicious Start

If I´m going to throw around words like ¨auspicious¨, then I ought to appologise in advance for my poor spelling. I am using a terminal in the Madrid airport, and the spell check must think I´m the worst Spanish speller ever, because it flags 90% of these words as mistakes.

My flight from Boston arrived in Madrid on time, but my connection to Paris was cancelled. They unappologetically put me on another flight 3.5 hours later. I´ve sent Al an e-mail to tell him that I´ll be late. Hopefully he gets it in time...or reads this. Sorry Al.

3 comments:

Mick said...

So fun! I love reading your blogs and will keep up with you on your adventure. I can't wait until you are back in Toronto; maybe by then, I will own a pair of pants that are not part of this new slasher trend.

-Sara

AlPopp said...

Dan - have a fantastic trip! I continue to be so impressed by you and your adventures! Have fun, Ali

Pat and Joe said...

Let's hope this is the worst set back that you meet!! Now I'm worried that you won't even make it to Dieppe, let alone Beijing!
Ma.